Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Dayton's baby blessing

Two weeks ago, we blessed Dayton. Dave and Ede were able to come out and enjoy the special event with us. We really felt the spirit confirming what a special spirit Dayton is. We feel very blessed to have such amazing kids come to our family.

Here's our family, dressed up for the event. A special thanks to Ede (the photographer) and Dave (the court jester) for helping us get such cute pictures.We didn't have a chance to get a picture before his blessing and the stinker fell asleep and slept through church, so this is the only picture I have of him in his blessing outfit.
He's pretty happy to be blessed. :) It seemed like two weeks ago, he suddenly calmed down and turned pretty happy. Atleast I assume the smiles and squaks are happy. He could just be trying to tell me he has gas. You never know.

3 comments:

Keith and Nicci said...

We're so glad he's calming down a bit and that his blessing was beautiful. Good luck with no dairy/wheat with Madde. I just discovered a brand that makes coconut milk yogurt - Turtle Mountain - I haven't tried it yet but thought I'd pass the info. on. Love you guys

ede said...

It was fun to talk to Madde on the phone today
It is also fun to see news on the blog
thanks for the updates
Miss you all

Erica said...

AWWWW!!! Dayton is so CUTE, and BIG!! I miss y'all alot!!