I thought I'd do a quick update. Atleast post updated pictures. Dayton's quickly moving from the newborn to infant stage. He's becoming a little more predictable and a little easier to read. He's sleeping slightly longer stretches and he's on the verge of smiling. Madde and Hunter are really good and try to help out.

Madde is getting better about holding Dayton. She's starting to support him a little more. He is an extremely wiggly creature, so it is tough to hold him.

I was trying to capture a smile. I took me almost a week. Everytime I got out the camera he'd start crting.

This is what happens when you hero-worship a girl. You want bows in your hair too. He does look good with them in.

All of my kiddos. Not really the best shot, but look at those eyes. I do get comments all the time about them.
6 comments:
Love the new pictures!!
He's getting so big (Dayton), and so are Madde and Hunter! Don't worry about the hair bows - since Austin hangs around me so much, he sometimes asks if he can put make up on. It's pretty funny:)
Yeah! Love the new photos!
It was so much fun last week at your home.
Thanks for everything.
I miss all of you.
AWWW!! He's getting so big!! He kinda looks like Gage when he smiles!! :) Miss y'all. I can't wait to see you in Airizona. Oh!! Meri, thanks for the McGyver link. It's way cool!!
AWWW!! He's getting so big!! He kinda looks like Gage when he smiles!! :) Miss y'all. I can't wait to see you in Airizona. Oh!! Meri, thanks for the McGyver link. It's way cool!!
Post a Comment