Madde decided to help me update the blog today. She is going to pick out here favorite pictures and tell me about them.
Madde is looking marvelous in Mom's makeup. Such rosy cheeks.

Hunter playing at the zoo in his cool shades.

Madde's jumping on the trampoline.

Madde the photographer. (This is one of the few with Brad's head). We had to include her new found talent.
6 comments:
Yeah - new pictures :) I love seeing updates and knowing what you guys are up to.
I second that.... thanks for posting some new photos! I love them!! Madde and Hunter are both getting sooooo big!
Thanks for the update Madde. We enjoyed it!
Glad to see you back!!
I'm so glad to see new photos
Madde, thanks for the update
I love you
I miss you
Love the new pictures and I love that Madde is such a girly girl.
Post a Comment