Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Madde the blog addict

So, Madde has become addicted to blogs. She checks everyones multiple times a day. She told me today that they are still the same, so I suggested we add pictures to ours. So, here there are, the favorites of today along with her own captions and a plea to update everyones blogs (I know how hypocritcal it sounds, but this is Madde's plea):

"Madde on her bike"
"Hunter on a bike"
"Madde on her bed"
"Bro. and Sis. Mouth with Jesus" (We made these puppets for Primary, but she just loves this picture cause they are standing next to Jesus)

5 comments:

Shelly said...

Madde - we love your blog!! Thanks for the updates - Shelly, Brett & Trevor

jennifer said...

yeah! I love that Madde is getting into the blogging! :) So cute!

I will try to update something for her soon....

ede said...

I'm glad to see you on your bike
It looks like fun
Hunter is so big and grown up.

mandy said...

Thanks for the awesome play dough set!! Luke will love getting into that.

Kristi said...

I think the easiest way to add video is to take it on your camera if you can- the file will be smaller (max is 100MB for Blogger). You may have to convert your video to windows media or one of the other accepted formats.

Your children are absolutely gorgeous, and it was really fun to see a pic with you in it! It's been so long- we need to get together some day!