In the meantime, here's some more pictures:
I just think this one is too cute with them sitting side by side in their matching shirts. You always know the day that Madde gets to pick out Hunter's clothes cause they both end up in Utah shirts. I don't know why, but her Utah shirt is her favorite.
Every once in a while, Madde begs to hold Hunter. Problem is he's about as big as she is. So this is Madde trying to keep a hold on Hunter whose about to jump off the couch.
Brad was teaching Madde how to spell her name and it turned into talking about who we love. When asked who loved her she said, "Grandma". Brad helped her spell it.
4 comments:
awww... that is just too cute! Love the new photos!
As for the video - since i have only posted one, i am probably not much help. Only idea i had is that it could be a file size issue? Thats the only time i have seen errors like that... when i try to post huge files. Or perhaps its a connectivity issue?
Ask Mandy - she is the pro.
When I load videos it just takes awhile and you can't mess with the page at all while it is loading. Call me if you want me to walk you through it to see if we can figure out what the problem is.
Oh Madde...
this is a great day on your blog
I love to see pictures of you and Hunter.
And I love You !
love Grandma
Post a Comment