Madde got new shoes and I asked her if we should take a picture of them. She said, "I go over by the wall and show you my teeth."

I noticed that we haven't had many pictures of Hunter recently, so we took one of him laughing.

We got out the new high chair that connects to the table. It looks like it swallows Hunter. Hunter seems to enjoy being up with the action.
5 comments:
they sure are growing fast
we miss you!
they sure are growing fast
we miss you!
Love the new shoes Madde! :)
So cute! I noticed the empty baby food jars. I'm kind of jealous. Austin won't eat baby food anymore, and since he's still learning how to get food into how own mouth, that means his food has to come from my fingers (no spoons allowed anymore in his world) which, as you can guess, makes for VERY long meal times. We really need to get Hunter and Austin together so Austin can pick up a few tips :).
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRAD!
LOVE YOU~
Post a Comment