Sunday, May 27, 2012

All about Dayton

 I totally forgot our most exciting piece of news.   
Dayton has learned to sit by himself (kind of).  He can't sit up - so someone has to put him in the sitting position and he still falls over occasionally, but its huge progress for us.  Good job Dayter bugs - we are so proud of you.
Dayton's new toy has been our piano.  He loves to pound on it.  He also likes if you help him play a song (I'm getting really good at the "ABC song").  Madde has also developed a love of piano.  She frequently sits down and plays.  Her favorite is the basic primary songs we have.  This particular day we were having family piano time.  I'm not the biggest fan of the picture, but its the only one we have.

2 comments:

Carly said...

LOVE IT!!! So excited for Dayton and for you! Love you!

ede said...

That is wonderful!
Can't wait to see