Sunday, December 12, 2010

All about Madde

Home Depot does free kid's workshops the first Saturday of every month. Since I help out at church with the 8-11 year old girls, I decided to take them all down for a fun craft. Madde got to come too and was so excited when they let her make the craft with them (I hadn't signed her up). They made Christmas picture frames that day. Madde did great, really good with a hammer. When we got home she searched our pictures til she found one she liked, printed it off, put it in her picture frame and hung it on the wall. My personal favorite is the free apron they give all the kids. It was so fun, totally recommend it! Go check out your home depot.
Madde is loving playing with our camera. Here's a few recent snapshots from the budding photographer. I have to admit, my favorite is one she took of herself. I've done the same thing.


4 comments:

jennifer said...

what a handy little girl!

ede said...

Cute and talented Madde
I can't wait to see her.

Shelly said...

So cute!! We should have Papa do that with all the kids while we are down there!!

gretta said...

we miss you guys so much