I've been thinking quite a bit about the influences in my life, the people who have shaped my testimony, opinions, habits, thoughts... well everything. I don't know why I have been so blessed, but I realized how surrounded I am by good, really good people. I always have been. When I get the chance I like to read my friends and families blogs (or anyother correspondence). I am inspired by their faith, example, love, sheer enjoyment of life. Friends I haven't talked to in years still inspire me. Why did these awesome people choose me as their friend when there are so many other way cooler people out there? Why did God send me to a loving family filled with such noble souls? For whatever the reason, I am truly humble to be the recipient of such a gift.
So to all those out there who have every made me laugh, listened to me complain, helped me make the right decision or just gave me the benefit of the doubt, I send a heartfelt thank you. I truly appreciate it.
3 comments:
I have always been grateful that I was blessed with you, and other great women, as roommates. I feel the same--I am so humbled to be around people who make be better. Thank you for being one of those.
such nice things to say Meri, you are also a good influence on those many friends around you.
I miss you!
Post a Comment