It turned into this. Hunter climbed up first. This day Hunter and Dayton happen to be wearing the shirts that my parents got for them. I thought it would be cute to take their pictures, and send it to my parents. Before Hunter was up on the couch, Madde had also climbed up and gotten into the picture.
Example #2. Dayton had just gotten out of the bath and was so giggly. I thought it would be fun to capture a few smiles.
Here's the photo shoot. Madde and Hunter climbed down onto the floor to lay next to Dayton, so they could be in the picture. It did distract Dayton, but it was so fun to snap away.
Brad has been super busy the past couple of weeks. One day (when he actually got home on time) he came home with a "brilliant" idea to play with the kids (his idea of brilliant). We have an old BB gun of his and he wanted to teach the kids how to shoot. He got out his gun, set up a target, taught the kids a basic safety lesson and took them out to shoot. They LOVED it. They are pretty sure they have the coolest dad. My personal favorite: part of safety was wearing eye protection, so Madde and Hunter came out wearing sunglasses.Hunter only cared about pulling the trigger. Notice, he's not even trying to aim.
Madde on the other hand only wanted to aim, but not pull the trigger. She would line it up and then tell Brad when to fire.
Examining their shots.
I have some of the sweetest kids. I had been helping Hunter play a game on the computer when Dayton started squawking. Madde squeezed onto the chair with Hunter and helped him continue to play. How nice.
I told them to say cheese. Aren't they cute!!!
My sweet kids helping me make dinner. Hunter and Madde were being quality control, eating all the peppers they felt shouldn't go into the fajitas. Dayton was showing off his "big boy" skills by sitting in the Bumbo. He lasts about 4-5 minutes, before he's done.
2 comments:
Meri, you have made my day, my week, with this wonderful update.
I miss you all.
love all the photos!!
Post a Comment