I forgot to mention in the last post that Dayton turned 1. This is what we call "bad mom moment". I can't believe it. So much has happened this past year. I sometimes think about how far behind he is developmentally and then I remember how far he's come. He's gone so slow that we have gotten to celebrate every developmental step. Its hard to be patient, but I'm learning to appreciated every little thing he learns. He is such a sweet thing and we have grown to love his smiles, giggles, and every crazy expression he comes up with. So, happy birthday Dayton.
6 comments:
Happy Birthday Dayton!!! We love him and I can't believe he's one already!!
How did your lesson go? You won't believe this...I was wheeling the tv into the RS room and I saw another lady up at the chalkboard writing a lesson title..."HMMMM" So I asked our new RS pres if I was teaching and it ended up they changed my week and forgot to tell me!! So now I get to teach that lesson in July. hahaha.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Dayton
Can't wait to give Dayton a late birthday sqeeze!!
Happy Birthday Dayton!! I can't belive it has been a year since I came and stayed with y'all. I miss everyone, and I can't wait to see you at the family reunion!
Happy Birthday Dayton!! I can't belive it has been a year since I came and stayed with y'all. I miss everyone, and I can't wait to see you at the family reunion!
Happy Birthday Dayton!! I can't belive it has been a year since I came and stayed with y'all. I miss everyone, and I can't wait to see you at the family reunion!
Post a Comment