Brad's become the favorite parent as of late, of course, he's way more fun. Here's the kids fighting over his lap.
Hunter loves to follow Madde everywhere, he idolizes her. This is pretty typical when Madde has to use the potty. I'm thinking I should just potty train Hunter too, since he's in there anyway.
I just think he's too cute. He's all about carrying objects in his hands. I now find toys, remotes, books, balls scattered through out the house.
Madde is modeling Brad's gloves. She was moving so much, the other photos are all blury.
Did I mention Brad is the favorite parent. Madde's lounging out eating watermelon, doesn't she look comfortable.
6 comments:
Glad you are back, we were missing you!!
yeah! I love new posts! Awesome pictures... we miss you guys! It was so great to see you in NB for a few days!
XOXO
Hi Mer-
I tried calling you the other day, but I had the wrong number in my cell and the guy I did call had no idea who you and Brad were. Glad you were on vacation and I couldn't have gotten you anyway. I feel better, even if that guy thought I was a flake! The pictures are great. Hunter's hair is so cute and curly. I can't believe how big both kids are getting. Type and talk at you later. I'm going to update my cell while I'm thinking about it! Love ya!
good to have you back.
miss you
love you
great photos, thanks for the update, sorry about the computer>
Yeah - new pictures. I was hoping we'd see something by July 31st as I remember you staying you like to have at least something each month. I'm sorry we missed the whole gang the July 4th week. We were out 2 weeks before and sad to miss the fun Streiff party. I hope you guys had a great time and great vacation
yeah! New pics- thanks! We are totally looking forward to October with you guys!
Post a Comment