Friday, August 8, 2008

Guns, Pizza, and Graduation

Hunter's poking around the corner with a gun in his hands. Oh the jokes that we could be making. Brad's thrilled, he's already plannign his first real gun. Whoooeeee!! Pizza night at the Streiff's house. If you can't tell, everyone has their own dough and is rolling it out. Hunter even tried his hand at tossing it a few times. Madde perferred the rolling pin.
Madde graduated from Speech Therapy yesterday. This is her and her developmental specialist, Nicole. Her speech therapist, Theresa, couldn't make it. Madde loves them both and we will truely miss them.

2 comments:

jennifer said...

Hooray for Madde! Congratulations on your graduation!

The pizza party looks like tons of fun!

And Hunter does look like a natural with the gun... I am sure Brad is in heaven with that one! :)

kyleandbeth said...

I just have to say, I love Madde's outfit...and she didn't get it from me. What is up with that?