Monday, May 12, 2008

More random pictures

Here's more back pictures, still working on video. In the mean time..... (really it's just a shameless ploy to put more cute pictures of my kids up)

Madde's recently taken to squeeeling. It never ceases to make Hunter laugh.
Those cute toothless grins....
More of the fabulous swingset.
I thought the rock wall might be a bit too advanced for Madde, but she conquered it the first day.
I don't know why I find this picture so funny. My odd sense of humor, just go along with it. 22210201011..........222222223230.3.323232323232323230.322222222250560.5660.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0..00.0.00
....32 (I left the computer for a second and Hunter was helping me type)


5 comments:

ede said...

so cute !
I miss you guys !
thanks for the cute and musical mother's day card.

jennifer said...

That jungle gym looks like so much fun! :)

mandy said...

Loving all of the new pictures. Those two are way too cute!!

Tallie, Aaron, Sterling, Avalon, Truman and Quin said...

You didn't tell me you had a blog! Cute kids!
love,
Tallie

Shelly said...

We can't wait to get out there and slide and climb with you guys!