Wednesday, May 7, 2008

No rhyme or reason

Madde and Hunter reading. Well, really there was more giggling involved than reading, but there are books in their hands. Mom's helper. We made brownies and I turned around to get the pan and Hunter stuck his hand in the mix. Then liked it so much he did again for good measure. YUM!!!
The fabulous swingset. It took Brad with the help of Grandpa and Madde several days to put it together, but it is so fun. Madde loves to take Hunter down the slide, but since he is almost as big as she is, she can barely hold him.
Grandma's are great. Ede watched the kids while I went away. They beat her up pretty bad (notice the eye), but she must love them, cause she's still smiling. Grandma's are great that way.

3 comments:

jennifer said...

Yeah! I love all the new photos! And Happy birthday again to both Madde and Hunter!

ede said...

Happy birthday, Madde and Hunter.
It was so fun to celebrate with you all, even tho I got a black eye.

Keith and Nicci said...

We can't believe how much older they both look. Oh yeah - my mom said she had fun talking to you at WC. Small world!