I finally had a minute to sit down and catch up on everyone's blogs and I was inspired to get back on the blogging horse. The holidays have been so fun, even with all the craziness. I relieved to have life settle down again, but I loved creating wonderful memories. We had Dave and Ede in town for Christmas and had such a great time. I think it took Madde 2 minutes before she was bossing Grandma and Grandpa around. We are currently going through a little Grandparent withdrawl, as Mom doesn't take orders so well. Brad tells me she cried when they dropped Grandma and Grandpa off at the airport. Janice, Scott, Ameya, and Ava even stopped in for a breif visit. We love visitors, anyone is welcome anytime.
I looked at the shear number of photos we have and am overwhelmed, so instead of trying to catch-up. I'm just picking my favorites and continuing on. Here it goes.
I hear plenty of references to "The Christmas Story" every time I make Madde put on her snow suit, but in addition to not wanting her to get cold, I just think she's too cute.
You can't tell, but Hunter's is just as poofy. His even has a hat that makes him look like a bear. Yes, I'm torturing my kids in the name of cuteness.
Hunter's Christmas outfit. I loved it. By the way, the only reason he is smiling is because he's been sucking on that candy cane. Good thing we took pictures Christmas Eve, because he spit up all over the outfit and we had to change him before anyone was even up Christmas morning. Go figure.
The favorite toy. It amazing what a few buttons and a mirror will do. It's a toss up who likes it more, Madde or Hunter.
Madde's favorite toy. She will sing a song while playing the piano. It's really cute. It is a little hard to hold the mic and play at the same time, but she's figuring it out. She's trying to help Hunter talk into the mic.

Madde's favorite toy. She will sing a song while playing the piano. It's really cute. It is a little hard to hold the mic and play at the same time, but she's figuring it out. She's trying to help Hunter talk into the mic. 
No comments:
Post a Comment