Sunday, December 30, 2007

More Christmas

So, I didn't realize blogger limiting the amount of pictures you could upload at once. So, here's the rest.
The Christmas picture with everyone dressed. We were feeling pretty impressed with ourselves for using the timer and having everyone looking so good. The gingerbread houses. I would like to point out the fabulous snowman (white blob to the left of the house). Dave made it and was mighty impressed. The roof did eventually get on the house, but I can't find the final picture we took (did I mention the shear number of pictures that we have).
This is mine and Brad's house. Flat roofed of course, we do live in New Mexico. Besides, we were a bit lazy.
The Christmas puzzle. I thought Ede should atleast see it finished after all the time she spent doing it. It's a Christmas miracle!!!!!! Thanks also goes out the Janice and Scott who helped finish the sky.

1 comment:

jennifer said...

Yeah! I have been anxiously awaiting some new photos!

We miss you guys so much!

The pictures all look great, and so do those wonderful gingerbread houses! :)

Happy New Year!!