So, I have a confession. I'm a total blog stalker. I use that in the loses sense, so don't go flipping out on me. I love to click on the side bars of my friends/families blogs. You know, the one that lists all of their friends and families. I think its fun to be absorbed into someones life I've never met. By the way, my friends have some way cool friends. Someday I'll meet them.
I particularly love to find the sibling's blogs of friends I grew up with. I always think, "So-n-so is like 11, why does she have a blog?" And then I have to remember that so-n-so was like 11, 15 years ago. Which makes her now grown with kids and its fun to see what they're up to now.
So, why am I mentioning this. You notice that I don't have a side bar, so no one can blog stalk on my friends. So sad, cause I have some way cool friends. But today something fabulous happened. I won something on a blog give-away. I've never won anything on a blog give-away. I usually never join thinking that there is some scam - yes, my husband is a cop, but this was on my friends blog, who I totally trust. So, I signed up and WON!!! YEA! So, I thought, since she is giving stuff away, she probably wants people to see her blog. So here is your chance to be absorbed into someone else's life and she's way cool. Go check it out.
http://www.cabesh.com/
2 comments:
Congratulations! What did you win?
Love the new photo :)
Post a Comment