The first week in October is Balloon Fiesta in Albuquerque. It is so fun. We got the kids up before the sun one day and trekked off to enjoys a bunch of balloons. It was the special shapes day. It did not disappoint. After all the special shapes launch, they have a games where the balloons come by and try to grab a key from a pole. So it turns into a parade of balloons. Way cool. We also managed to go to a night glow. According to Madde and Hunter, the night glow was too hot and loud (from the burners), but Dayton seemed to enjoy the lights and noise. They did enjoy the fireworks afterwards.


The balloons don't seem that big until you are close up.
Madde had a field trip to the corn maze. This is my little group that I was in charge of. I LOVE the orange vests. I just think those 5 year olds are adorable.
Brad's birthday. The crown was actually from the FHE lesson (family night). Everyone had one, Brad just happened to be wearing his. I thought it was appropriate since it was his birthday.
Madde's becoming a budding photographer. The next two she took. She's getting fairly good. 
I will never understand the excitement of a blanket, but my kids can have hours of fun rolling around in one.
Madde's friend had a birthday party. They went to a salon and got manicures and pedicures. Madde got to pick out her own nail polish color. She thought she was HOT stuff.
3 comments:
I'm so glad for the update.
what an exciting life you all have!!!
I hope to be in town for another balloon fiesta, and corn maze sometime.
miss you!
We have hours of fun here with blankets and pillow too!!
Love the skeleton PJs! And the Halloween costumes!
Post a Comment