Saturday, May 22, 2010

Giggles

Dayton started giggling about a month ago. I've been trying to catch it on camera ever since. He giggles most for Madde, but even Brad gets a giggle now and then.

9 comments:

Keith and Nicci said...

That;s such a contagious giggle - he had me giggling too!

Carly said...

I LOVED that- okay- we (all 3 of us) loved that! Infectious!

mandy said...

SOOOOO CUTE!! Can't wait to see you all in Hawaii.

Shelly said...

So cute!! :)

jennifer said...

awww... the sound of baby giggles! love it!

ede said...

the giggles are wonderful
I keep playing it over and over

Erica said...

Wow!! Dayton is so big! I can't believe that it has been a year since I visited. I noticed that Dayton was looking and focusing on Madde and you. That's a good sign, right? Anyway, Dayton's laugh is contagious, me and the boys have been watching the video over and over, and laughing our brains out!!

The Streiffs said...

Erica,

Dayton is doing better. Somedays he will look you straight in the eyes, other days he can't focus on anything. It's really common with kids with CVI. We'll just have to wait and see how far he progresses.

Kristi said...

Your kids are getting so big and melt my heart! Here's a trick we learned for gluten free cake you can frost- yes it is very hard! (easy)- Rice crispy treat recipe, shape, and frost. Works with cupcake slips and pans too- helped me out with birthdays at school and sports teams.