Saturday, November 14, 2009

What is this game?

I came out from putting Dayton down to find this. To a Mom's eye this looks like my kids emptying the entertainment center, but the kids were laughing and there seemed to be some order here. So, does anyone want to play, Guess that game.

6 comments:

You asked for it! said...

I'm going to guess a weird version of connect four. Connecting four of what I don't know yet.

Keith and Nicci said...

It reminds me of "Celebrity Squares" but with toys and movies instead of celebrities :)

Woolf Family said...

so so funny I love you kids

Kristi said...

Next time you should leave out the mop, a scrub brush, some water, and non toxic cleaner. Then come down and see what happens. After that, send them to my house for some more tile square scrub brush fun!

ede said...

memory game??
I hope you let us know the answer...

Erica said...

I'm gonna guess, some odd version of checkers!!