Hunter's bed recently has been getting slightly ridiculous. The standards include: at least one book, if not two proped against the wall, his dinosaur, baby, dog, bear, and blanket. He usually adds a toy or two everynight. They might be, measuring cups, shovels, spatula, use your imagination. This night particularly made me laugh cause he wanted his bucket in bed. It's a good thing we switched him to a twin bed or he may not have room to lie down.Friday, May 22, 2009
A surprise and Hunter's menagerie
My sweet friends decided that I needed a baby shower. Since I had long objected they ignored me and threw a surprise shower. Their premise was a bow making party. (I know, doesn't sound like me, but Madde is suddenly into bows) I had offered my house and was somewhat surprised when everyone showed up with food and a cake. It did take a minute to sink in. So sweet. A big shout out to Gretta for planning it. Thanks guys.
Hunter's bed recently has been getting slightly ridiculous. The standards include: at least one book, if not two proped against the wall, his dinosaur, baby, dog, bear, and blanket. He usually adds a toy or two everynight. They might be, measuring cups, shovels, spatula, use your imagination. This night particularly made me laugh cause he wanted his bucket in bed. It's a good thing we switched him to a twin bed or he may not have room to lie down.
Hunter's bed recently has been getting slightly ridiculous. The standards include: at least one book, if not two proped against the wall, his dinosaur, baby, dog, bear, and blanket. He usually adds a toy or two everynight. They might be, measuring cups, shovels, spatula, use your imagination. This night particularly made me laugh cause he wanted his bucket in bed. It's a good thing we switched him to a twin bed or he may not have room to lie down.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
I'm so glad your friends gave you a shower.
Hunter is so cute, I can't wait to see all of you.
Love the bucket! Haha!! And so glad he still loves the dog so much! :)
Hope you had a very fun shower!
It must run in the family, Trevor likes to take odd things to bed too. While we were in the OC it was a red ball!
Where are the photos of Dayton?????? Can't wait to meet him!!
I love how the bucket is on his butt it is so cute
Post a Comment